Please note the information for international races: pilots who want to participate in an international regatta (Eurocup, European Championship, World Championships) must register annually in the international FISLY pilot register. Once you register, you will receive a license/ID which is valid for one calendar year.

To register, follow the instructions in the “pilot” section on the Fisly site